In all instances, McCullough Excavating is Licensed, Bonded and Insured. We can provide insurance and workers compensation certificates upon request. We provide a wide range of integrated and reliable services to meet the need of the developing communities.
* The company is recognized by ADEC as a certified septic installer for residential and commercial installation and repair of waste water systems. When the job is complete the customer receives a professional as-built drawing for their records. Another copy is submitted to ADEC, which goes into the searchable online database.
* Talkeetna Water and Sewer hook-ups are also available. We can provide a connection to an existing stub out, or a "hot-tap" into water and sewer mains.
* McCullough Excavating coordinates with the Mat-Su Borough constructing new drive ways, repairing roads, building subdivisions and general maintenance of existing areas.
* We have the ability to create house pads and business locations to exact specifications for owners, complete with compaction and water and sewer stub outs.
* In the need of demolition, we are able to tear down existing structures and coordinate disposal of waste materials.
* Once a well is drilled, we are able to dig down to an appropriate depth (typically 10' or greater), drill into the well casing install a water line; then backfill with the correct amount of insulation to prevent freezing.
* Driveway reconditioning has become a popular job, we are able to haul in selected material, grade and compact so you don't have to beat up your car or yourself any longer!
* Compaction can also be provided for any of the above services or if you have a parking lot, pad, driveway that you would like a little smoother and more solid.
* Snowplowing and snow removal is available using plow trucks or heavy equipment.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments about services provided